- 1 Project Index
- 2 Experiment Index
- 3 Resource Index
- 3.1 3D Printing
- 3.2 How to Tutorials
- 3.3 PCB Fab Houses
- 3.4 Component Stores
- 3.5 Colleague Websites
- 3.6 Organization Websites
- 3.7 Microcontrollers and SBC
- 3.8 Useful Websites and Blogs
- 3.9 Software Tools and CAD Programs
- 0001-Web Development - This is my oldest project and you are basically looking at it now.
- 0041-isMikeHere - This is a simple IOT project using an ESP8266, a button, and an RGB LED.
This is a place where I can list all of the useful resources I have used in my projects.
- Duet3D: https://www.duet3d.com/
- Repetier: https://www.repetier.com/
- FlashForge: https://flashforge-usa.com/
- Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/
How to Tutorials
These are tutorials that helped me get started. Some of them I have put together just for you!
- Install a MediaWiki: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-mediawiki-on-centos-7
- Install an LAMP web server: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-linux-apache-mysql-php-lamp-stack-on-centos-7
PCB Fab Houses
These are all places where you can get good(ish) PCB designs made. I have personally tried them all and liked the results. My favorite rite now is PCB Way.
- OSH Park: https://oshpark.com/
- PCB Way: https://www.pcbway.com/
- SEEED Studio Fusion: https://www.seeedstudio.com/fusion_pcb.html
These are places where you can get parts for your electronics projects, electrical or mechanical.
- Mouser: https://www.mouser.com/
- DigiKey: https://www.digikey.com/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/
- Aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/
- BangGood: https://www.banggood.com/
- McMaster Carr: https://www.mcmaster.com/
These are people that I have worked with or do similar things.
- Adam Munich: http://adammunich.com/
- Sam Feine's Website: https://samfeine.com/
- Ben Parnas: https://beparnas.wordpress.com/
- Sean Greenslade: http://seangreenslade.com/projects/
These are organizations that I have been a part.
Microcontrollers and SBC
These are really hand micro computers that will run simple code to do almost anything you want.
- Arduino: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Products
- I like the Uno and the Mini
Useful Websites and Blogs
These are websites and blogs I found to be useful for general project ideas and help. More specific websites will be in the individual project pages.
Software Tools and CAD Programs
These are software and CAD packages I have come across and use on a semi regular basis for project work.
- GrabCad: https://grabcad.com/
- Sketchup: https://www.sketchup.com/
- Autodesk Inventor: https://www.autodesk.com/products/inventor/overview
- Autodesk AutoCAD: https://www.autodesk.com/products/autocad/overview